To promote social, traditional, cultural, charitable and literary activities among the Malayalees of our community and to organise supportive and charitable endeavours for the social and economic wellbeing of the members of our community.
• To engage the Malayalee community in activities spanning cultural, educational, professional, social, sporting, welfare and recreational arenas
• To preserve and propagate Malayalee heritage and culture in our multicultural society
• To co-operate with similar organizations to conduct/organize programs of common interest for the members to meet together and exchange ideas, views, and opinion in this otherwise busy world
• To identify and recognize Malayalee talents and skills, that they may be mobilized for the enhancement of professional and career developments
• To organize network of Keralites of different age groups to constantly communicate, share, and update their knowledge base
• To conduct charitable activities in response to any disasters or in an emergency for the betterment of social wellbeing of our community members in Australia.